Weapon Feedback UpdateLeftofNever
While a majority of the team knuckle-down on the forthcoming Tiers and Infinity update for Robocraft, we’ve set aside a bit of time to add some Quality of Life (QoL) improvements to the game in the shape of new Robot Recoil and Camera feedback systems, audio improvements and damage indicators.
- Improved weapon feedback systems
- Audio Improvements including new laser sounds and dynamic sound mixing
- Improvements to CRF sorting algorithm to favour more recently uploaded Robots from active players
- Changes to Game Mode order on play menu
- NEW PLAYER LEVEL XP – For players with a low level, we have reduced the experience required to level-up.
- Fixed a bug which made it possible to move under the map when blinking through the enemy base shield
- Fixed an audio bug on Propellers, Hovers, Rotors and Thrusters
- Fixed a bug which prevented some hotkeys from working on the Tech Tree and Quests screens
- Fixed a bug which allowed some buttons to be pressed whilst the pause menu was displayed
- Fixed a bug which permitted players to unfairly gain XP in edit mode
- Fixed a bug which caused the cosmetic seats to be displaced in some game modes
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to get stuck on a screen when attempting to purchase Premium via the Battle * Summary screen at the end of a League match
- Fixed a visual bug with the Gold Developer Supporter Flag trail