RoboPass - Easter Content
Sure, we’re nearly four weeks early, but if you ever went into a supermarket from early February you’re bound to find a ton of Easter Eggs taking up important shelf space! Easter will take place in the middle of RoboPass Season 2 and there are several items which can be unlocked within RoboPass including an epic new weapon skin.
Some say the Easter bunny travels through the star system powered by the smiles of all the children on planet earth. That’s baloney, he travels with the star system on a basket of eggs powered by Biofuel.
Bunny Pilot Seat
The Easter Bunny takes his seat in the battle. Don’t let his rotund exterior or his buck teeth fool you. He is a terrifying force of nature with an overwhelming urge to eliminate anything that is not cute and fluffy. Watch out!
One of our probes travelled across the entire galaxy to locate any sign of life, when they came back they found only one image… A flag planted firmly on the surface of a planet which we believe is unable to sustain organic life.
We’re not sure how many planets the Easter Bunny has claimed in his galactic journey across space, but we know we don’t want to be on the receiving end of this ancient being’s conquest through our star system. Make sure to equip this flag on Easter Sunday to avoid their wrath!
Bringing an egg to a gunfight
The Easter Bunny has designed a mortar that they have named the “Egg launcher”. This large scale weapon launches hefty decorative eggs designed to annihilate the opposition. We have stolen this technology and started to implement it into our own weapons.
Once the Mortar shell hits its target the surrounding area will spawn some rather beautiful flowers
But don’t let this fool you, we have reason to believe that this weapon is in fact an ancient terraforming weapon which alters the properties of an entire planet. In this case the results last but a few seconds, but we suspect that the Easter bunny is constructing a much larger scale device to terraform the planets that he has already claimed.
All of these items will be a part of RoboPass which launches on 28th of March 2018. Unlock all of these items and swear allegiance to the fluffy one before Easter Sunday on the 21st of April.
Part of RoboPass Season 2’s update will include a selection of balance changes. Read below for more details
- Strut Diagonal 3D Left Short part
- Strut Diagonal 3D Right Short part
- You can find these parts in the Tech Tree
- Light,and Heavy Cubes are all being set to Tier 1 to match the Medium cube Tier. (Originally Light [Tier 4], and Heavy [Tier 3]. Compact Cubes will remain Tier 5.) We are doing this to let players experiment with light, medium and heavy tiers (and the impact this has on agility) from the start of the game.
- All Modules will be set to Tier 3. (Originally all modules were Tier 5).
- In order to better position the heavy and light cubes with the change in tier, the tech tree has been updated
- Robot Ranking Re-adjusted to allow for better CPU restrictions per Tier.
- Rebalance of Challenges(Previously known as Campaigns)
- The Mass of the Compact Cubes will be increased from 0.666 KG/CPU to 1 KG/CPU
- The Mass for all Modules will be set to 3 KG/CPU
- The Mass for all Electroshields will be set to 1 KG/CPU
Cube health changes
- Light Cube health will be increased from 675 to 750
- Medium Cube Health will be increased from 1350 to 1500
- Heavy Cube Health will be increased from 1620 to 2000
- Compact cube health will be increased from 3000 to 3750 (1000 HP/CPU to 1250 HP/CPU)
- Helium health changed from 2025 to 4500 (337.5 HP/CPU to 750 HP/CPU)
Movement part health changes
- Mech legs will have 2000 HP/CPU
- Tank Track will have 2000 HP/CPU
- Wheels will have 1500 HP/CPU
- Skis will have 1500 HP/CPU
- Insect Legs will have 1500 HP/CPU
- Rotors will have 1250 HP/CPU
- Sprinter Legs will have 1250 HP/CPU
- Propellers will have 1250 HP/CPU
- Hover Blades will have 750 HP/CPU
- Wings and Rudders will have 750 HP/CPU
- Thrusters will have 750 HP/CPU
Other health changes
- Module Health will increase from 202.5 HP/CPU to 750 HP/CPU
- Electroshields health will be set to 2000 HP/CPU
- Strut weight will change from 5 KG/CPU to 10 KG/CPU
- Strut health will change from 1856 HP/CPU to 2000 HP/CPU
- Weapon health will be set to 1000 HP/CPU for all weapons.
Movement part CPU changes
- T2 Wheel and T2 Steering Wheel CPU changed from 35 to 30
- T3 Wheel and T3 Steering Wheel CPU changed from 50 to 40
- T4 Wheel And T4 Steering Wheel CPU changed from 70 to 50
- T2 Tank Track CPU changed from 65 to 50
- T3 Tank Track CPU changed from 85 to 55
- T4 Tank Track CPU changed from 105 to 60
Weapon Balance changes
- Single gun fire-rates for T3 Seeker, T4 Seeker, T4 Aeroflak and T4 Chaingun set to 2x slower instead of 1.5x slower.
- T3 Seeker Range decreased by 10%
In addition we have also made several balance changes based on our feedback forms.
- Laser: No Change
- Plasma: No Change
- Rail: Decrease Damage per shot by 5%, Increase Energy Consumption by 10%, Increase Time between shots by 0.1 seconds
- Nano: Increase Healing per shot by 5%, Decrease Energy Consumption by 5%
- Aeroflak: Decrease Energy Consumption by 10%
- Seeker: No Change
- Ion: No Change
- Chaingun: Increase Damage per shot by 5%, Increase shots per second to 13 from 12, Reduce spin up time by 5%, Decrease Accuracy Spread by 5%
- Mortar: No Change
- Tesla: Decrease Mass/CPU from 4 to 3, Decrease time between shots from 0.2 to 0.175
- Wheel: Increase top speed by 5%, Increase Agility for Light and Heavy Vehicles
- Tank Tracks: Increase Top Speed by 3%, Increase Agility for Light and Heavy Vehicles
- Mech Legs: No Changes
- Sprinter Legs: No Changes
- Insects Legs: Decrease Mass per CPU from 5 to 4, Increase Top Speed by 5%, Increase Agility for Light and Heavy Vehicles, Increase Jump height for Light and Heavy Vehicles
- Skis: Decrease Mass per CPU from 1 to 0.9, Increase Top Speed by 5%, No Increase in Agility for Light and Heavy Vehicles as Skis don’t have agility component.
- Hovers: Increase Agility for Light and Heavy Vehicles, Increase Optimum Carry Mass by 5%, Increase Hover Height for Light Vehicles by 10%
- Rotors: Decrease Agility for Light Vehicles
- Wings and Rudders: Increase Top Speed by 5%, Increase Agility for Light and Heavy Vehicles, Increase Optimum Carry Mass by 5%
- Thrusters: Increase Top Speed by 5% vPropellers: No Changes
Below is the data we received from these feedback forms.
RoboPass will launch in just two days, tomorrow we’ll reveal a new feature which will contain several new cosmetics.
Until then; Build, Drive, Fight