Login Register

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook YouTube

xbox exclusive really?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by NGniusness NGniusness 6 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rosella815
    Participant

xbox exclusive really?
    i have a old robocraft account on the pc i made back in 2013 named NightRighter and i just recently got a xbox Live membership key from https://www.gvgmall.com/ ,plan to recharged and switched to xbox one in 2017 July 31 to 2018 july on xbox one since i all ready have a email connected to my account on both robocraft website and on steam would i still be abole to access my account threw xbox one ? and play as my old character on xbox one ? or would i have to start all over if i was to join the game

• This topic was modified 6 days, 12 hours ago by NGniusness NGniusness. Reason: Move to relevant subforum
    NGniusness
    NGniusness
    Moderator Jammer

Robocraft Infinity is a completely seperate game from Robocraft, so you will not be able to use your regular Robocraft account to log in to Robocraft Infinity.

PS That site seems sort of sketchy. A word of warning to anyone who uses key resellers: the keys aren’t always from legit/legal places.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.