Login Register

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook YouTube

Wings? (Bleah!! X-P**0)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thefamangus 4 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

facedump
    Participant

So I gave the new wings with hover jets a chance because well, we have no fkng choice and here’s my take…

– New wings/thrusters are dumb. (yup!)

-You’ve stabilized/limited them but they limit pitch and yaw so much that flips and barrel rolls are gone! Without the ability to flip and roll, it’s very likely to get stuck on a rock or the side wall. (Where I used to flip off it, now I just fk it for awhile and try to go up because well, that’s what these new fkn wings want to do)

-Diving slows you down. (WTF?!?) My cruising speed on my flyer is around 300. It drops to 200 when I dive!! What have you done to physics? How can we get away from anti air when we dive at a snails pace? I can go up faster than I can go down….really……just think about this.

To re-iterate, the new wings/thrusters are a bad idea.

Give us our old wings back!! Give us our old game back!! Stop messing it up more and more!!

The more you stray from physics and move into the realm of robocraft fizziks, the less appeal this game has.

thefamangus
    Participant

Yup.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.