Login Register

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook YouTube

What about Updates?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Flashizz 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Flashizz
    Participant

So I’m really exited about RCI, and how it will works on a Console! I’m planning to get my hands on a Xbox One X to prepare myself. But I have a couple of questions.

1. How about updates? If you guys drop a update to the Free PC version, will it come to Infinity at the same time?
    2. Will it support 4K/60 FPS?
    3. Will it support keyboard too? If you download and play it from Microsoft Store and don’t wanna plug in a controller to your PC.
    4. Preorder? Will you be able to Preorder the game?

I’ll appreciate all answers!

Thanks!

Gribb
    Participant

Hi Flashizz,

All great questions!

1. Robocraft and Robocraft Infinity will be separate SKUs, so if an update lands on PC that doesn’t mean that content will hit console day and date or at all.
    2. We’re still optimising Robocraft Infinity, but we are targeting 4k visuals. FPS will be at least 30, but we’re working hard to get as close to 60 as we can.
    3. You will be able to use keyboard and mouse with Infinity.
    4. We are working with Microsoft on offering a pre-order page prior to launch. If you subscribe to our mailing list on RobocraftInfinity.com we will tell you the moment the pre-order page is live :).

Flashizz
    Participant

Thank you very much for the answers Gribb! Have a good day! 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.