Login Register

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook YouTube

The Unofficial "official" Robonews Thread

Home FORUMS Off Topic The Unofficial "official" Robonews Thread

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  UNITGX48 6 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

UNITGX48
    Participant

So I’ve discovered the font that FJ uses to create robonews articles.

This intern lead to me creating some robonews stuff based off of what’s been going on in the forums and a bit in game with a bit of role play. Whenever I come up with a new one, it will get archived here~

Without further adue…

____

26th sept 2017*
    Anger strikes the Alpha Scuti III Flyer’s union when wings get reworked.

3rd oct 2017*
    Alpha Scuti Flyer Union threatens E-14 with breaking off and declaring war with more advanced aircraft, should E-14 not rollback hand holding wangs.

16th oct 2017*
    Alpha Scuti Flyer’s Union has had it with E-14, has declared war, and are willing to push E-14 out of Alpha Scuti III.

*Next Entry Date: Unknown*

• This topic was modified 6 days, 4 hours ago by  UNITGX48. Reason: Added oct 12th 2017 article

Kubek0212
    Participant

Is this font free to use?
    Ya know, private licence and stuff

UNITGX48
    Participant

Is this font free to use? Ya know, private licence and stuff

i’m pretty sure its a generic font most computers have pre installed. Platino, I think… These college Macs don’t have it but my home PC does.

hracicka
    Participant

If I can, there are fake Robonews that I did after the wing update.
    ( https://robocraftgame.com/forums/topic/since-when-can-skiis-dance/ )

robonews physics

Duchesse
    Participant

Let’s hope that this division of Robonews has to go “underground” if E14 doesn’t straighten up and fly right haha. Good work mate!

Endercreep2
    Endercreep2
    Participant

holy crap… this stuff is crazy awesome
    a news by the playerbase itself, so FJ can begin to look at it

UNITGX48
    Participant

Let’s hope that this division of Robonews has to go “underground” if E14 doesn’t straighten up and fly right haha. Good work mate!

If FJ doesn’t give us any word on wings in the Q&A im going to have the ASFU declare war on E-14~ Which will likely lead to an *Underground* news source from the ASFU themselves. Likely with salvaged Printing presses from E-14.

holy crap… this stuff is crazy awesome a news by the playerbase itself, so FJ can begin to look at it

Thank you, I would love it if this stuff made it to the devs, but its unlikely unless someone glues it to their monitors (or twitter)

If I can, there are fake Robonews that I did after the wing update.

I remember that. gg with the duplo logo

MohabTheBoss
    Participant

I want to see more of this!

UNITGX48
    Participant

I want to see more of this!

Well I mean, since I don’t intend on leaving the community. Even over this shit FJ pulled on wings… (25 pages and 100+ voices for nothing…) I’ll likely do these every now and then anyway. More will come, just… slowly over time.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.