Login Register

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook YouTube

ROBONEWS #31 Now Live

Home FORUMS Announcements News & Announcements ROBONEWS #31 Now Live

This topic contains 47 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  snaiiper 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author

StereoMime
    Participant

Does the mastery only affect the experience gained from battles? anything else to that?

mega rail? cool

crf changes? sure

GFY
    Blocked

Thou shall only post memes in thy feed of back!

Hue
    Hue
    Participant

I don’t think Mega rail I will like.

It will either instakill, which we all know won’t be fun.

Or…it’ll fire really quickly, so just a better megalazer.

I have concerns.

GFY
    Blocked

Building in Robocraft with new weapons be like

sandrotbg
    sandrotbg
    Participant

It will either instakill, which we all know won’t be fun.

Due to the string of hackjobs done so far, hopes are not high. We need to review the stats, but it sounds like instakill on small bots. So somebody will be happy TTK goes down, while in reality it’s just frustration going up.

Megarail? *shrug* Fine; why not?
    I remember getting smacked around by T+3 rail twigs. The cool ones used lots of thrusters to let them climb walls. Now it’ll just be 500 CPU megarail twigs vs 500 microplasma drones. No different than the one shotting over tiered single rail or single plasma (flappy) we had ~2 years ago.

CRF changes? Good.
    Let the meta get absolutely flooded w/the latest build. The faster the better. FJ has been lackluster when it comes to balance; now *all* the kids can pick the super cool OP unbalanced bot. Thats actually a good thing. Once 80%+ of all players are using the same bot, FJ will pretty much *have* to rebalance.

Damage Boost? Awesome.
    All hail the tri-angle of balance. Hopefully the first hotfix will get it more or less tuned in right.

The next update(s) will be the telling one(s). Will we get meaningful content that adds depth for gameplay, or more ‘toys for tots’ style Big Gunz? Assuming the triangle is balanced, there is a *lot* that could be done: 6DoF for flyers, lmhx, custom game lobby, BA 3.0, electroplate/insect leg/etc update/fix, etc etc.

jimmymcgoochie
    Participant

Another massive and pointless weapon we don’t need, some kind of weird bot XP system for CRF purchases and a system that gives at best 5000 robits per purchase from the CRF… The mega rail has, is and always will be utterly unnecessary especially given how good rails are right now plus the vastly improved fire rate of using several regular rails plus the lack of degunnability. The only weapon that has been needed for the last 2 years has been the long-awaited mortar/artillery weapon, the rest are pointless filler and adding a mega weapon now, long after megas ceased to be a serious consideration in the game except as a sideshow in custom games, is baffling.

Still no word on the essential rollback of wing keyboard controls to a system that isn’t designed for 3 year olds, despite the fact that most of the people on forums agree that it’s the worst control system ever added to robocraft and removes the one thing planes had that nothing else did- the ability to fly upside down and do aerobatic stunts- in exchange for a pointless easy-mode auto-balance that doesn’t even let you fly down properly.

The only weapon that has been needed for the last 2 years has been the long-awaited mortar/artillery weapon, …

Not much point to a mortar with 5v5 teams where at least one or two are likely to be flyers.

Nero1024
    Participant

Please, make Mega railgun longer. It doesn’t look like railgun, but rather lazer gun. Railguns are expected to have long barrels

howardxu23
    Participant

My initail look feedback: pretty good, but PLEASE REVERT THE HP NERF.
    An fix tank tracks

Also give us the old wing controls back please in some way or form 🙂

Macca10000
    Participant

You turned wings into heli’s/vtol cars in the sky. THEN you improved heli’s to be much better and more agile than the wing VTOL system. Please let us have an option to have manual aerofoil control back, which is undeniably harder to control but which offers teh ability to backflip, barrel roll, dive vertically down/up, or to use knife edge to decend.

I realise many mods were unable to master the old system, and they wanted to make thier tiny box drones even more powerful, but most of your players do not whine on forums and you are accomodating a loud few while screwing the masses.

MWnexar
    Participant

So we been a few days in this update and my fear was correct ppl now using 300cpu bots with insane damage boost to play battles.
    I been in a few battles and asked around what ppl would think about a min cpu use.
    Most of them said it was a good thing if that would happen.
    Seems no one wants to go back to the seal clubbing of a few years ago and thats what this will be if the damage boost does not get a min cpu usage.
    Hope devs will look at this.

Prometheus787
    Participant

Se que hablo español pero por favor Les pido a los moderadores que la nueva actualización que pusieron mas difícil el juego, debido a que los jugadores de bajo nivel que no disponen de módulos de energía, y por lo cual se le acaba muy rápido la energía del ama por lo cual reduce la cantidad de disparos que pueden realizar y quedan indefensos muy rápido y son atacados por los de nivel altos que cuentan con módulos de energía de por eso les pido que suban la cantidad de energía de arma que le dan a los jugadores, esa es mi única queja del resto esta fue muy buena idea lo de comprar los robots de otros ya que un amigo tenia un robot muy bueno y compro el de el y ahora jugamos juntos, pero por favor les pido que me escuchen y me tomen en cuenta Que tengan un buen días

I know that I speak Spanish but please I ask the moderators that the new update that made the game more difficult, because low level players who do not have power modules, and so you run out very fast energy Of the ama so it reduces the amount of shots they can perform and they are left very defenseless and are attacked by the high level that have energy modules so I ask you to increase the amount of weapon energy that give the Players, that is my only complaint of the rest this was very good idea to buy the robots of others since a friend had a very good robot and bought his and now we play together, but please ask them to listen and me Take into account Have a good day

traducido por google traductor

ATT: Prometheus787

Freejam, please increase the range at witch you see bots using your rail scope, also increase the zoom in from the scope, because I have to shoot based on name tags, and even playing versus AI is frustrating D:<
    Also, buff sprinter legs

TheChoppa
    Participant

PLEASE FUCKING NERF THE ANTIAIR
    IT IS UNPLAYABLE WITH PLANES HELI WITHOUT CONSTANTLY DYING BY AEROFLAK OR LOCK ON WEAPONS
    YOU NEED TO NERF ANTIAIR GUNS
    PLEASE YOU’RE MAKING FLYING UNPLAYABLE
    IT’S LIKE YOU WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN ALL ALONG
    FREEJAM COOL YOUR FUCKING SHIT AND NERF ANTIAIR

THIS IS BULLSHIT

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.