Login Register

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook YouTube

My big feedback and explanation thread after Paris Games Week !

Home FORUMS Robocraft Infinity Discussions General Robocraft Infinity Chat My big feedback and explanation thread after Paris Games Week !

This topic contains 18 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Vekta408 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

ZapadaROzz
    Participant

Mark, I am ok with those brake up robots if it means hover will not be use inside a bot and not vizible to look like an antigravitational movement part bot and to eliminate all those 50+ thrusters spam. Those 2 cancer robots tipe in the game .
    Make MEGA with MEGA hovers work !

UNITGX48
    Participant

Mark, I am ok with those brake up robots if it means hover will not be use inside a bot and not vizible to look like an antigravitational movement part bot and to eliminate all those 50+ thrusters spam. Those 2 cancer robots tipe in the game . Make MEGA with MEGA hovers work !

No. Thank. You.

Those thrusters boxes would cripple any kind of bot you could build with them.

Those hover build boxes would destroy every hover ever built.

The only thing I am willing to see is original RC’s hover sizes normalized like that without the stupid build box that would destroy every hover in existence that has lived for years…

Morri_Bro
    Participant

Mark, I am ok with those brake up robots if it means hover will not be use inside a bot and not vizible to look like an antigravitational movement part bot and to eliminate all those 50+ thrusters spam. Those 2 cancer robots tipe in the game . Make MEGA with MEGA hovers work !

No. Thank. You.
    Those thrusters boxes would cripple any kind of bot you could build with them.
    Those hover build boxes would destroy every hover ever built.
    The only thing I am willing to see is original RC’s hover sizes normalized like that without the stupid build box that would destroy every hover in existence that has lived for years…

Yes. Please. And. Thank. You.
    That’s the point of adding the “Build-Boxes” so that you CANNOT BUILD in the designated areas. Whether you wish to admit it or not, Drones and “Stacked Hovers” are a real issue. And to be honest, anyone without a brain can stack them together to make a Speedy Robot. It should not be that easy. Adding in these “Build Boxes” is a good change. And when Robocraft Infinity is launched, if those changes are NOT added to the basic Free-to-Play Robocraft, I will be buying RoboCraft Infinity JUST for that very reason. It should take more skill to make a “Harder to Hit” Robot than just movement-spam. This is the first comment I’ve bothered to make on this forum in the 3 years that I’ve played this game on Steam. I can tell you with 100% accuracy that the majority (the silent majority) like this change. And the vocal minority on here are not the type to want change. This is a good direction, @rafyfou and I would be excited to see any other changes they’ve made.

(Don’t be afraid of the vocal minority. We definitely appreciate the info! Cheers)

Vekta408
    Participant

No. Thank. You. Those thrusters boxes would cripple any kind of bot you could build with them. Those hover build boxes would destroy every hover ever built. The only thing I am willing to see is original RC’s hover sizes normalized like that without the stupid build box that would destroy every hover in existence that has lived for years…

Yes. Please. And. Thank. You. That’s the point of adding the “Build-Boxes” so that you CANNOT BUILD in the designated areas. Whether you wish to admit it or not, Drones and “Stacked Hovers” are a real issue. And to be honest, anyone without a brain can stack them together to make a Speedy Robot. It should not be that easy. Adding in these “Build Boxes” is a good change. And when Robocraft Infinity is launched, if those changes are NOT added to the basic Free-to-Play Robocraft, I will be buying RoboCraft Infinity JUST for that very reason. It should take more skill to make a “Harder to Hit” Robot than just movement-spam. This is the first comment I’ve bothered to make on this forum in the 3 years that I’ve played this game on Steam. I can tell you with 100% accuracy that the majority (the silent majority) like this change. And the vocal minority on here are not the type to want change. This is a good direction, @rafyfou and I would be excited to see any other changes they’ve made.
    (Don’t be afraid of the vocal minority. We definitely appreciate the info! Cheers)

Oh I just had to necro this.

Vocal Minority? Silent Majority? HA! that’s funny. This nonsense is what wrecked robocraft years ago. The “vocal minority” mentioned in this post have been gone for a long time already. All that’s left are the “yes men” that think dumbing down the game so very much was ever a good idea. The least you could do is not forget that the core aspects of the game that originally won freejam Indie GOTY have been ripped out and trashed. I guarantee if this nonsense is put into the PC version that will decimate whatever player base it has left. It’s already a faint shadow ( that no one remembers the name of) of what it used to be.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.