Login Register

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook YouTube

Looking for clan

Home FORUMS Roboclans Clan Recruitment Looking for clan

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  froglander2 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sweat23
    Participant

My name is Bart I live in Belgium time zone UTC+1.
    I am looking for a active team to join because I like to play in a team.
    I am a adaptive player and I will do everything it takes to take the point and win the game.
    The rank in game is mmr 1600+. I play Robocraft more than once a week

igormalic
    Participant

Hi Bart,

I’ve started new clan named BlossomedGaming.

I would be more than glad to have you. Currently in Diamond (servers are offline can’t check exact MMR), pretty active, so we could play together.

Disclaimer: Don’t have any members yet, since literally, I’ve created it yesterday. Looking for Officers 🙂

Cheers!

sweat23
    Participant

what is the time your mostly online if its match with mi i wanna give it a shot

ajam155
    Participant

Hi there,

I can offer you a spot in my clan if you have not found one yet, we are using Discord and currently have a couple of players playing Robocraft, we are looking to grow the clan into something bigger and better.

Thanks

froglander2
    Participant

I’m also searching for a clan, applied to one but no response in over a week… I’m 2000 MMR even though i played only for a week (now on break since i’m tired of playing alone) and searching for people around the same level to play with and learn

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.