Login Register

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook YouTube

INFINITE CPU PRISM (BEWARE)

Home FORUMS Robocraft Discussions Community Technical Help INFINITE CPU PRISM (BEWARE)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rintman 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    zombiekiller20
    zombiekiller20
    Participant

So i have contacted freejam about this, however i fear my account may be gone, this is making me mad and also very worried as i know freejam might not be able to get my account back, i was planning on getting a press account to do showcases however i might not be able to, so i am just making this thread as a veteran to say this might be my last days on this game, as a gamer and player since this game came out, i have been grinding and grinding. Freejam please do the right thing do not let this game lose its grip for i fear we the gamers and you the developers are soon going to fall, stay sharp my fellow robocrafters, zombie signing out “it was an honor to play your game freejam”

( by the way the glitch or bug is a error that happens to me only i guess, but i turned my computer off. And i usually play the game in the morning and afternoon then i do random things like cleaning and cooking, i come back and bam i have a white colored starter bot and i was like “well i will delete this here starter and build a better one.” well i deleted it and it then said the bay was empty, and at first the prism was blue and well after a while turned white but i press right click to delete it, and i watch my cpu go from 0 to 4,000,000,000 now it is higher then that, like around 4,856,943,999 or something along those lines. But i just do not know what to do.)

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  leftofnever. Reason: moved to correct forum

DragonStrike406
    Participant

Farewell! But before you go, fight with FJ. It’s your right to get help.

irnlake
    Participant

I am having the same problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Rintman
    Blocked

Robocraft is in 1.0 and fully released , you must be imagining things .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.