Login Register

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook YouTube

Freejam is killing his old community

Home FORUMS Off Topic Freejam is killing his old community

This topic contains 37 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  LEoREo_2247 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

RecycledOrder
    Participant

Yes, but I never expected that they would screw up this bad. This wasn’t “changing during development cycle”, this was changing from the goal of making a creative game to the goal of making a competitive game, which can never be, and plenty of people have explained why already. This was straight up lie multiple times.

Sorry m8, but this game was going in a competitive direction from the beginning.
    That’s the entire reason it has weapons. That’s the entire reason it was built around combat AND building, not just the latter. You may not like it, but that was the direction it was having for a long time, so FJ hasn’t actually screwed up.

a developer entering an argument directly countering a player’s opinion, and even baiting the rest of the community to mock that player, is not a good policy in my book. I don’t want and I don’t need to be associated to such behaviors and I now reached the point of not wanting to support this game, developers, and community at all anymore, not even in hopes.

/salt_start

I’m sorry, but you know what.
    This just makes you look like a completely entitled brat.
    ‘m sorry, but your behaviour over the past year has made me lose every last shred of respect I had for you, and I need to say this.

Left wasn’t “countering your opinion”, he was pointing out that your argument has no correlation to the game at all. And honestly, it’s not “bad policy” or “bad behaviour”. We don’t really need to be treated like spoiled children and told we’re “always right.”

And one last thing, you claim you “don’t want to be associated with these behaviours.” I suggest you go take a good long look at your post history, and see if the constant whining of an entitled child is on a higher moral plane than someone stating facts.

/salt_over

Paval01
    Participant

Is Robocraft Pay to Win? Can I pay to win my games?

No, Robocraft is not ‘Pay 2 Win’. All robot parts can be obtained for free in Robocraft; however buying crates will give you access to parts faster. Owning more parts will not give you a ‘win’ over other players. To win in Robocraft, you need skills in both robot building and battling.
    A premium membership will give you double XP which allows you to progress through the levels faster. But this will not give you an advantage over other players. Again, winning games requires skill in both robot building and battling.

The community thinks this game is pay 2 win because of the way the game is forcing you (the player) to buy things like crates. Otherwise it is very difficult to win a game.
    Oh and if we want to make our robot look good, we can’t. We need premium to unlock some tham fucking colors.

Kleadron
    Kleadron
    Participant

I will have you know that GTA V and saints row are never going to combine or somthing like that.

leftofnever
    Developer Jammer

The community thinks this game is pay 2 win because of the way the game is forcing you (the player) to buy things like crates. Otherwise it is very difficult to win a game.
    Oh and if we want to make our robot look good, we can’t. We need premium to unlock some tham fucking colors.

The game doesn’t force you to buy crates or premium time – both are entirely optional.

leftofnever
    Developer Jammer

@lijosu – your personal attacks on another forum member are way beyond what is acceptable for a mere warning..

Sorry, but comments and personal attacks at this level are wholly unacceptable – you’re now removed from the forums.

M.

robertoCGJ369
    Participant

I miss the old roobocraft. A separate version of this game, similar to how it was, would solve everything.

PineCrafter
    PineCrafter
    Participant

@lijosu – your personal attacks on another forum member are way beyond what is acceptable for a mere warning..
    Sorry, but comments and personal attacks at this level are wholly unacceptable – you’re now removed from the forums.
    M.

I could be wrong here, but how is he going to see this message…?

Blocked means you can’t even access the forums, wouldn’t it make more sense for him to be a spectator (able to read, not post)?

LEoREo_2247
    Moderator Jammer

do not necro old post.
    locked.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘Freejam is killing his old community’ is closed to new replies.