Login Register

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook YouTube

Figurines

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kreb08 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Djembe
    Participant

Greetings and Salutations fellow Engineers and Pilots.

3-D printing technologies have been gaining momentum over the last decade; I imagine navigating a store page, selecting the ‘model’ tab and navigating my garage to pick the vehicle I am most proud of, then hitting a ‘buy’ button.
    This would enter my robots surface dimensions into a que to be printed in plastic/resin and shipped to my location. Certainly there would be certain dynamics which would be difficult to reproduce (such as a fractal bot), but I feel that 90% of the folks who would use it would be satisfied with the results.

I’d pay 50$ plus shipping for a relativly small model of my favorite craft to be printed and mailed to me; even unpainted.

RoyalWolf
    Participant

same, i think $50 is a fair price, i would love to see my vechiles on my desk, that would be awesome!

zxhb11
    Participant

bots that are triforced to hell would be pretty hard to print tho

Kreb08
    Participant

1. There’s an easy fix, you could make every block a little bit bigger, than normal and keep the spacing of the blocks the same. This way the model should be way more connected. Triforced parts should connect now

2. Also add a download option to download the model, maby for a small price $5? so you could print it yourself or just have the model of it to use it somewhere ( pictures, animations)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.