Login Register

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook YouTube

a little rant… (18+ warning)

Home FORUMS Off Topic a little rant… (18+ warning)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aruki73 5 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

aruki73
    Participant

this might sound a little extreme, but iv’e had it with freejam. okay, i get on the server, wait an eternity for a match, and then it throws a crapton of bullchair at me and gives me less than 150 robits each time, and i am trying to save up for a new hover design i’m going to make, and it decides to screw me over with it’s tabley matching system, which i think just gets reclinerier each coming day. sofa this. in conclusion, i will leave if this doesen’t get any less desky. and i know a lot of other people think this exact way, so do something, freejam. people will slip away as soon as they will splip in. toxicity is not easily fixable, but an algorithm is.

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by  aruki73. Reason: getting my point across
    • This topic was modified 1 week ago by NGniusness NGniusness. Reason: Remove excessive profanity
    NGniusness
    NGniusness
    Moderator Jammer

Putting a warning on your post doesn’t give you permission to break rules. I’m replacing your profanity with furniture.

Complicated algorithms are not easily fixable – it’s almost as difficult as social engineering. If you point out where the algorithm is doing stuff badly, it makes it easier for the devs to fix it. Blanket statements don’t have nearly as much effect.

Wessmania
    Participant

I’m replacing your profanity with furniture.

Well played.

aruki73
    Participant

that’s nice.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.