How do I get more RP?
- The higher your Robot’s ‘Robot Ranking’, the higher rewards you get in battle.
- Another way you can get more RP is to get Premium Membership, you get 100% more RP as a member.
How do I increase my Robot’s Robot Ranking?
- As you add Cubes to your Robot, the Robot Ranking increases.
- The more you add, the higher your Robot Ranking.
- More powerful Cubes increase your Robot Ranking more.
- Chassis Cubes also increase your Robot Ranking.
- Your Robot Ranking is shown in the HUD at the bottom of the screen in the Mothership.
How do I unlock new Cubes?
- When you level up, you unlock one or more new Cubes.
- Newly unlocked Cubes can then be purchased in the Cube Depot.
- You can see what you’ve unlocked in the Tech Tree.
How do I get more CPU?
- Each time you ‘Level Up’ you gain more CPU.
How do I ‘Level Up’?
- Level Up by earning RP in multiplayer battles.
- If you level up, you will be shown an animation when you return to the mothership after a battle.
What is the highest Player Level?
- The highest Player Level you can reach is 100.
What is the quickest way to kill an enemy Robot?
- As soon as the enemy Pilot Seat is separated from any non-Chassis Cubes the Robot is destroyed.
- So, one way is to shoot the Cubes directly under your enemy’s Pilot Seat.
- Another way is to destroy all the functional Cubes on your enemy’s Robot, i.e. Wheels, Electroplates, SMGs etc.
Can I publish YouTube videos of Robocraft, and can I monetize from them?
- Yes, it’s great if you publish videos of Robocraft on YouTube, and it’s fine to monetize from them.
How do I get into the Red Team?
- You are always in the blue team, the enemies are colored red on your PC and on their PC you are red.
How does the match-making work?
- The Match Making system takes into consideration Robot Ranking, Platoons, weapon distribution and whether a robot is a flyer or not. It uses these parameters to try and balance the two teams as fairly as possible
What do the Helium Cubes do?
- Each Helium Cube applies a constant force upwards.
- This force is reduced with vertical velocity, so it rises slowly (like a balloon).
- Helium Tank’s also have high ‘drag’, so adding them to your Robot will stabilize it in flight, but will also slow it down.
I can not log into the game and I have verified my account, what do I do?
- Please visit the Troubleshooting section to fix this issue: http://robocraftgame.com/robopedia/troubleshooting/
Robocraft is in Alpha, will my account be reset when it goes to Beta?
- No, we plan to never reset user accounts.