How do I get more RP?
- The higher Tier your Robot is the higher rewards you get in battle. At Tier 10 it is possible to earn 8,000+ RP in a single battle.
- Another way you can get more RP is to get Premium Membership, you get 50% more RP as a member.
How do I get a higher Tier Robot?
- As you add cubes to your Robot the Robot Ranking increases.
- The more cubes you add, the higher your Robot Ranking.
- The more powerful cubes increase your Robot Ranking more.
- Armor cubes also increase your Robot Ranking.
- When your Robot Ranking reaches a certain level you will ‘Tier up’.
- Your Tier and Robot Ranking are shown in the HUD at the bottom of the screen in the Mothership.
How do I get more TP?
- You earn 1 TP each time you enter battle.
- You earn 1 extra TP for Victory in battle.
- You can earn 2x TP when you complete your “first victory of the day” bonus
- You get 50% more TP for being a Premium Member (rounded up to the nearest whole number).
How do I get more CPU?
- Each time you ‘Level Up’ you gain more CPU.
- Level Up by causing damage to other Robots in online battles.
What is the highest Player Level?
- The highest Player Level you can reach is 100. This may be increased in future.
What is the quickest way to kill an enemy Robot?
- As soon as the enemy Pilot Seat is separated from any non-Chassis cubes the Robot is destroyed.
- So, one way is to shoot the cube directly under your enemies Pilot Seat.
- Another way is to destroy all the functional cubes on your enemies Robot, i.e. Wheels, Lasers, Enemy Radar, etc.
Can I publish YouTube videos of Robocraft, and can I monetize from them?
- Yes, it’s great if you publish videos of Robocraft on YouTube, and its fine to monetize from them.
How do I get into the Red Team?
- You are always in the blue team, the enemies are colored red on your PC and on their PC you are red.
How does the match-making work?
- Fair Match – The MM system tries to put Robots in equal sized teams with with equal Tiers
- If there are not enough players of your tier, you will be matched with teams that are within 3 tiers of each other (for example, a tier 9 player may be matched with a team consisting of tier 7 and tier 8 robots or tier 8 and tier 10 robots.)
What do the Helium Cubes do?
- Each Helium Tank cube applies a constant force upwards.
- This force is reduced with vertical velocity, so it rises slowly (like a balloon).
- Helium Tank’s also have high ‘drag’, so adding them to your Robot will stabilize it in flight, but will also slow it down.
Why does my Repair Time vary, and why is it sometimes very long?
- Each cube type has a Repair Time and a Repair Cost, the total Repair Time is the sum of all the destroyed cubes from your last battle up to the point you got killed.
- More powerful cubes have a higher Repair Time and Cost, but will also earn you more RP (as you will have a higher Robot Ranking).
I can not log into the game and I have verified my account, what do I do?
- Please visit the Troubleshooting section to fix this issue: http://robocraftgame.com/robopedia/troubleshooting/
Robocraft is in Alpha, will my account be reset when it goes to Beta?
- No, we plan to never reset user accounts.