FREE PROMOTIONAL CODE
Freejam are strong in the “Lean side of the Force” and thus we have toiled and experimented on you extensively over the months, today the Freejam team bow and hand something back… (other than a free game of course)
We humbly invite our trusted Robot engineers to partake in a little mechanical frivolity of sorts; for a limited period of time we are giving away some spoils of war in the form of a prized trinket code to speed you on your journey.
Peal back those weary UV starved eyelids, gather your favoured Mouse, dust off your Robocraft Keyboard and maybe pop on some flying goggles to join me on the frontier – I’m gonna blast your face off !!
FREE PROMOTIONAL CODE GIVEAWAY!
– It’s free, just enter the code FREEJAM-362711 when you login
– 3 days free premium membership
– Anyone can enter the code, both new and existing users
– You must enter the code before midnight on Sunday 6th of April to get the 3 days
– If you already have membership, it will add an additional 3 days
– If you like Robocraft and want to help it grow, please share the code with your friends
SOME PLASMA CANNON CHANGES:
– Movement speed now affects the ‘spread’ or accuracy of the projectiles
– Moving very slow or staying still will produce more accuracy than before
– Moving too fast will reduce your accuracy and increase the spread of the projectiles
– Ground units should find it easy to sit still, so this gives a slight advantage to ground units over flying units when using Plasma
– Flying units can move slow enough to get full accuracy, Ric has tested this with his fliers
– Damage at the centre of the blast reduced a tiny tiny amount (from 48 to 47 for L5S)
– Damage at the edge of the blast reduced by more (i.e. 30 to 20 for LS5) to reduce the size of the holes created in high level armor
NOTE: Armor is a lot more susceptible to Plasma than Laser damage due to the blast radius, so having tough armor vs. Plasma is important. If you have weak armour vs. high powered Plasma, expect to have large holes carved out of your Robot when you take direct hits.
SOME OTHER CHANGES:
– Galaxy Cash purchases in British Pounds fixed
– Camera now more precise, so less laggy when you move around
– Camera rotation speed reduced based on zoom level (which is different between weapon types) when in Aim Mode
– Chat widget added back in during start of battle countdown
– All (max 6) Plasma cannons now fire on first volley; there was a bug where on first shot it was only 2