Login Register

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook YouTube

Should I play this game? (Free Premium Codes Inside!)

Home FORUMS Off Topic Should I play this game? (Free Premium Codes Inside!)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Vlada-Cut Vlada-Cut 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    PineCrafter
    PineCrafter
    Participant

The last part was click bait.

I joined this game ages ago, got sniped by floating guns, abused thrustersticks etc etc and then quit when they fixed these problems because the game was boring without them.

But the question is… should I get back into it?

Vlada-Cut
    Vlada-Cut
    Participant

If you’re a type of person who likes to abuse these mechanics, then no.
    If you want to play normally like everyone else does, then yes. You can start joining by participating the Carbon 6 Sprinter Artbot Competition, for a fresh start I guess.

Xennon703
    Spectator

No, you shouldn’t, get out.

PineCrafter
    PineCrafter
    Participant

If you’re a type of person who likes to abuse these mechanics, then no. If you want to play normally like everyone else does, then yes. You can start joining by participating the Carbon 6 Sprinter Artbot Competition, for a fresh start I guess.

Oh hey! Good to see you’re still here… do you still loath me by any chance?

No, you shouldn’t, get out.

I have feelings ya’know

Xennon703
    Spectator

I have feelings ya’know

But for you see, I am a pretentious dickhead to those I disagree with. Kudos for not flipping out though

Pine!!! How come you’re back?

Also, you should not get back into the game

PineCrafter
    PineCrafter
    Participant

But for you see, I am a pretentious dickhead to those I disagree with.

I can relate.

Pine!!! How come you’re back?

Talking to that guy in discord made me feel nostalgic for some reason.

Also, you should not get back into the game

Why not?

CHUMALUNGA
    Participant

Long time no see.
    Well the current BETA robocraft is a meta shitfest but I am sure you can find some fun in that if you join the meta, also my advice is not ot go solo in 2k+ mmr.
    Good Luck Have Fun

Vlada-Cut
    Vlada-Cut
    Participant

I have feelings ya’know

But for you see, I am a pretentious dickhead to those I disagree with. Kudos for not flipping out though

But for you, you see…that’s something which is banable. =3

Oh hey! Good to see you’re still here… do you still loath me by any chance?

I never left the forums, I’ve always been there. Of course I can’t abandon my kindgom called the forums, afterall it took me 2 years to conquer every section of it….good times. >:3
    Also, no, you can invite me in-game if you want to play a couple of matches, I improved my building skills as well but a lot.

PineCrafter
    PineCrafter
    Participant

Well the current BETA robocraft is a meta shitfest but I am sure you can find some fun in that if you join the meta, also my advice is not ot go solo in 2k+ mmr.

Thanks for the advice, Chicken.

Also, no, you can invite me in-game if you want to play a couple of matches, I improved my building skills as well but a lot.

I might take you up on that sometime.

Yes, the game is still cool and it has got a lot of new stuff since then. Still contributing to the deflation, though. But, if you ever want to sink your robits then buy my bot just to be sure it will be sank properly 😉

Even though, sometimes you may encounter some OP/coordinated plats or meta builds, but I’m sure you can counter them somehow.

Vlada-Cut
    Vlada-Cut
    Participant

Yes, the game is still cool and it has got a lot of new stuff since then. Still contributing to the deflation, though. But, if you ever want to sink your robits then buy my bot just to be sure it will be sank properly 😉

Lol Bot Advertisement + Blocky Casual Bots = Double Trouble(sarcasm).

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.