Login Register

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook YouTube

Robocraft Robot Review main thread, send me cool bots! :)

Home FORUMS Robocraft Discussions Robo Engineering & Tips Robocraft Robot Review main thread, send me cool bots! :)

This topic contains 123 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  TheLiquidToast 6 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Author

Nadrac
    Participant

Played around a bit in the brawl with the bots you guys sent. Sorry for not posting earlier, but i was simply not feeling like playing robocraft, and i only came back because of the brawl.

Buddingsquaw
    Participant

I caught the video earlier; wondering if you’d post it on here.

One thing, though: Why don’t you state the names of the bots and their builders in the video description? I wouldn’t mind having a gander at some of the bots you’ve used over the weeks.

Nadrac
    Participant

I caught the video earlier; wondering if you’d post it on here.
    One thing, though: Why don’t you state the names of the bots and their builders in the video description? I wouldn’t mind having a gander at some of the bots you’ve used over the weeks.

You can see the names of the bots on the loading screen, it’s not much but you can definitely find those bots.

TheLiquidToast
    Participant

That moment of joy when you see your own bot being played by someone else. Never gets old.

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.