Login Register

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook YouTube

Carbon 6 Sprinter Legs – Out Now!

Home FORUMS Announcements News & Announcements Carbon 6 Sprinter Legs – Out Now!

This topic contains 41 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  gehirngourmet 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

mgrubbs
    Participant

I almost never comment but I had to express my dismay over these C6 variants… They are quite frankly, lazy and uninspired.

And before anyone starts down the “could you do better” route – probably, but not nearly as good as some members of the community would be capable of creating.

Open this sort of thing up to your fans. There are tons of young players here with the skills and time necessary to create this type of content.

No need to pay someone on the internal FJ team for something any high-school / undergrad graphic arts student could create for free.

FreedomWarriorMech
    Participant

So stating a fact is being negative? You might want to check your dictionary for the word negative.
    I love this game, probably unlike you but this new legs are really awful in everyway.

FreedomWarriorMech
    Participant

I just want to honestly say that this new carbon legs are currently, by far, de most ugly thing in robocraft

clearly you haven’t gotten the standard version of the mega plasma

What the hell?? Obviously this is just an opinion, but the megaplasma looks awesome!

So stating a fact is being negative? You might want to check your dictionary for the word negative.
    I love this game, probably unlike you but this new legs are really awful in everyway.

Since you look like a smartass I just want to say that I meant fact as is related to me, since taste is subjective.

@ makishimazero ~ Don’t care. They are close enough.

BTW kids. FACTS and OPINIONS are NOT interchangeable.

They are different things entirely.

If you like/dislike the look of the new Carbon 6 legs that is called an “OPINION”.

A “FACT” is something that is inarguably true like, “The Carbon 6 sprinter legs are not wheels. They are legs.”

I hope that clears things up.

Cormy1
    Participant

Undo the Ion changes.
    Or buff them. They were fine before. If people didn’t like their range, then they need something to make up for the range reduction because they were fine before.

Wauzirex
    Participant

Undo the Ion changes.
    Or buff them. They were fine before. If people didn’t like their range, then they need something to make up for the range reduction because they were fine before.

IONS are still to stronk and are way too overused due to their massive energy efficeny, high fire rate and their through the maps naturally advantages… they need more NERF.

Forbeodan
    Participant

Undo the Ion changes. Or buff them. They were fine before. If people didn’t like their range, then they need something to make up for the range reduction because they were fine before.

IONS are still to stronk and are way too overused due to their massive energy efficeny, high fire rate and their through the maps naturally advantages… they need more NERF.

I’m not seeing much difference either when I’m the target. When I’m using them I blame the lowered accuracy but it’s probably just my bad aim. It would be nice if we had some range indicators on targets. What really is medium range? Sometimes I feel like I’m pretty far away, even to where long range weapons are having difficulty in accuracy yet I’m still being targeted by PSK and losing massive amounts of health to ions. Maybe my concept of medium range is far shorter than it really is.

FreedomWarriorMech
    Participant

@ makishimazero ~ Don’t care. They are close enough.
    BTW kids. FACTS and OPINIONS are NOT interchangeable.
    They are different things entirely.
    If you like/dislike the look of the new Carbon 6 legs that is called an “OPINION”.
    A “FACT” is something that is inarguably true like, “The Carbon 6 sprinter legs are not wheels. They are legs.”
    I hope that clears things up.

Kid, I said that is a fact related to me. You should learn about aesthetics and how relative it is to the subject. Everything is true in aesthetics when it’s about judging by taste an art piece. To me is true or a fact that they are the most ugly thing in the game, but by far.

@ makishimazero ~ Don’t care. They are close enough. BTW kids. FACTS and OPINIONS are NOT interchangeable. They are different things entirely. If you like/dislike the look of the new Carbon 6 legs that is called an “OPINION”. A “FACT” is something that is inarguably true like, “The Carbon 6 sprinter legs are not wheels. They are legs.” I hope that clears things up.

Kid, I said that is a fact related to me.

That would be an opinion kiddo. A fact is something that can be independently verified by others.

Cormy1
    Participant

Undo the Ion changes. Or buff them. They were fine before. If people didn’t like their range, then they need something to make up for the range reduction because they were fine before.

They are overused due to their effective map presence, like rails were before the maps were changed.
    Neither are particularly good just from their stats. If someone doesn’t have Ghost or Blink, they are often disabled before they can reach you. Especially now that you can afford 1500+CPU bots with ease while still retaining good energy, it’s very easy to take out the Ions before dying and then finishing them off.
    Yes, Ions are potent but they cost a lot to use well and I feel the tradeoff was fine.

Microninja267
    Participant

they look ugly tbh with ya
    Carbon chicken nugget legs confirmed
    <iframe allowfullscreen=”true” mozallowfullscreen=”true” webkitallowfullscreen=”true” class=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub imgur-embed-iframe-pub-a-vxra9-true-540″ scrolling=”no” src=”http://imgur.com/a/vxra9/embed?pub=true&ref=http%3A%2F%2Frobocraftgame.com%2Fforums%2Ftopic%2Fcarbon-6-sprinter-legs-out-now%2F&w=540″ id=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub-a-vxra9″ style=”height: 500px; width: 540px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px;”></iframe><script async=”” src=”//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

Jhi like but if it was slimmer they would be better chunky for a sprinter its supposed to be SLIM not THICK thats what makes it ugly

gehirngourmet
    Participant

since feedback is good and i gave you FJ-guys alot of that here is a short feedback on the new sprinter-legs.
    those are not beauty. normal legs look better. and since the stats are the same i´ll prefer the normal ones. im fine with that.
    more constructive:
    the legs are too bulky while the feed are too small, it looks imbalanced.since you did a good job so far on other carbonstuff i wonder: was it not enough time to make the design (like hannah said in the easter-stream)?
    if you ask me: leave it like it is and work on the reconnection-button instead.

greetings to all the kids out there: my opinion is a fact!!! LOLZ

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.