Carbon 6 Sprinter Legs Coming Tomorrow
Since we released the original Sprinter Legs back at the end of September last year, we’ve often been asked for a carbon 6 variant. Well, our talented art team have been hard at work on something rather special and tomorrow (April, 13th) we’ll be adding the new Carbon 6 Sprinter Legs to Robocraft. You’ll be able to forge them as well as uncover them in crates after the update goes live tomorrow.
Along with the new legs, we’ve made a few changes and fixed some bugs. As usual, you’ll find all the new additions to the game as well as changes and bug fixes below.
- Sprinter Hermes Carbon 6 movement part*
*Excluding the forge cost, the C6 Sprinter Hermes share the same stats as the non-C6 version.
To examine these new legs more closely, feel free to zoom around the model via the Sketchfab display below.
Special thanks to Sketchfab for their incredibly nifty 3D model plug-in tech.
- Changes to disconnection penalty – Players who suffer from occasional disconnections in Robocraft will now have their penalty time reduced:
- 1st disconnection – 0 seconds
- 2nd disconnection – 30 seconds
- 3rd disconnection – 60 seconds
- 4th disconnection – 120 seconds
- 5th disconnection – 300 seconds
- 6th disconnection and above – 600 seconds
Please note: If a player has received a disconnection penalty and they play 3 full games without disconnecting, then their disconnection ‘penalty level’ will reset back to zero.
- MMR settings were tweaked to help more players getting into Protonium League.
- Updated Xsolla store in-game:
- Items are now in a list, rather than a grid
- The ‘Learn More’ buttons now display the extra info right under the button, rather than a popup
- Improved the video quality of the intro trailer
- Updated in-game advert for Premium to highlight 3x recycle rate
- Updated the BRAWL image to display ‘First Win Bonus’ as a rosette
- Fixed a bug which made it possible for a clan to have no leader
- Fixed a bug which caused the Robocraft client to close when recycling more than 5,000 cubes
- Fixed an issue that caused Robots with multiple ‘layers’ of hovers not to adjust their hover height when lower hovers were shot off
- Fixed a spacing issue on ‘new cubes awarded’ section of the Promo Code screen
- Fixed a bug in Play vs AI mode where you always respawned in the same location
- Fixed translation issues with the 4 Year Holoflag
- Improved the readability of the ‘more info’ text on the Xsolla store in Chinese and Japanese languages
- Fixed a bug which caused Tesla explosions to sometimes appear on the wrong Tesla Robot in matches