Brawl III – Plasmaball Fight – Patch Notes Preview
We’re kicking 2017 off in Plasma-style with the unwrapping of the Christmas Gifts and the introduction of a new BRAWL.
Tomorrow, January 5th, we’re ripping off the wrapping paper on your festive gifts. If you were lucky enough to receive them in a crate during the holiday period or you forged them in-game, you’ll be able to get your mitts on them tomorrow. The super-cool Carbon 6 Plasma Devastator and Goliathon weapons are a perfect fit for the first BRAWL of 2017 – Plasmaball Fight! The current BRAWL, Sleigh Slayer, will be removed and replaced with a new BRAWL designed to give you ample opportunity to try out your new toys.
The new BRAWL is a Pit-based game where Plasmas and Teslas are the only permitted weapons and movement is restricted to Mech Legs – this is a drone-free zone.
The full game rules are listed below along with other changes and bug fixes.
BRAWL III GAME RULES:
- Game Mode: Pit (re-spawn permitted, no timer, first to 20 kills)
- Map: Ophiuchus Valley, Spitzer Dam, Gliese Lake
- Number of Players: 8
- Permitted Weapon Types: Plasmas & Tesla only
- Permitted Movement Types: Mech legs only (sorry, no thrusters, hovers or helium)
- Bonuses Awarded: x5 XP and +3 crates for first victory
- Unlocking of Christmas Gifts – Carbon 6 Plasma Devastator and Carbon 6 Plasma Goliathon weapons
- End of 20% Holiday Sale Promotion – all applicable crate bundles and premium plans reverted to their standard prices
- Fixed an issue with the pause menu sometimes appearing behind the on-screen tooltips which prevented players from exiting the tutorial
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Russian and Spanish language select options from being visible when video resolution was set to 800×600